Monday, July 30, 2007

WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU
-high school musical (:

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here
But all I want is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
That Miracles could happen
'Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale
My dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star that's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I Thought I new the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty

I'm only left with used-to-be’s
And once upon a song
Now I know your not my fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true

'Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe that I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
Because I like the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you


====================================

LALALALA~
AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS SO NICE (:
AND THE SONGS TOO! (:
BUT I THINK I LIKE THE LYRICS OF THIS SONG MOST (:
SO PLEASEEEE READ IT ;D
HOHOS xp.

SHOU ZU the sevenoclock channel 8 show
is so much better than tong xin yuan lah.
the story seems so real for some reason.
rawrrrr.
and i admire yusheng for everything!
eventhough i feel that she's dumb to fall for yingjun.
[ ps. i support her more than anyone else okay!
i know it sounds contradicting]
but you see,
if she didnt fall for yingjun in the first place,
then she wont have to tolerate and go through so much!
*i know such things cant be helped. natural feelings?*
and she even had to tolerate that lynn.
a BIG wahlau!
ahhhhhh.

but no matter how desperate she's now,
at least we know she's gonna get what she wants.
and at least she has such a supportive family.
always there when needed (:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM TALKING ABOUT HER.
BUT,...
Go yusheng (:


i think ive been slacking wayyyyy to much.
ohoh im in trouble.
FOCUS ON YOUR
ENGLISHCHINESEMATHSCIENCEHISTORYGEOGRAPHYLITERATUREHOMEEC luh!


To the nicest girl ive ever met :
and i resolute to not be pissed with whatever
you do to me anymore.
just say im dumb for actually trusting you.
i thought you were the only who could.
and now i know you're just one who ruins the whole thing.
im feeling bad enough argh.
and stop adding salt onto my wound please.
stop telling me things i dont wanna listen too.
or rather, irrelevant stuffs.
and for your immature behaviour :
oh look who's talking!
* DONT TRY GUESSING WHO THIS PERSON IS *
three guys and three girls will understand (:

blahblahblah.
OOHLALA~OOHLALA~OOHLALA~OOHLALA~OOHLALA~OOHLALA

and i hope papa takes more leaves
so he can fecth me home everydayyy!
yayyy!
HOHOH.

AND I WILL MISS TWO-ONE! D:

& im not possessed
& i dont know how to do meditation
& i dont know how to so a handstand
& im not allergic to chocolates.
so how?
SLEEP LUH =D
hohos =D
& i dont like yingjun.
hah.

I WANT TO FORGET AND FORGET AND FORGET AND FORGET!
FORGET YOU!
FORGET ALL ILLUSIONS!
& its the start of something new.

i shall stop watching kinship!

No comments: