Prayer is a powerful thing.Lol, okay i dont know what to update about. and the only thing that i have on my mind now, i really dont feel like going for band duty tomorrow. Gah, i dont know why. and i did have a valid reason for not going for hof and sentosa. at least i think i did? okay enough of church stuffs.
Friday was like a super busy day, going from place to place all day long, till there wasnt enough time for food until night time. Lol. and everytime i pass by Raffles Junior College, i'll tell my parents : this is my future school. yah, crap of course. and looking at my non-disciplined discipline (?) , the way i organise my time, priorities i set for myself and my useless way of studying ( wait, i dont even study) , i shouldnt be even thinking of getting 10points for Olevels next year. Gah, its time to buck up! motivation desperately needed please.
After two weeks of chiong-ing all the leftover homework and stuffs, im only left with a few worksheets of math. Feeling kinda guilty towards Ms Leow, she's so cute! Tsk. Rushing through homework during lessons, staying back after school till late afternoon, and back at home, there's like even more work to do, keeping me awake till 2am in the morning, and then i would just give up. Haha but it makes me feel guai, even mummy says so:] HAHA. my first smiley face for this post! Lol. And yes, thank God, my piano practical exam is finally over! whooots. I seriously ddint like the piano, played the first chord and i was like, What The ?! Nevermind, just pray for Good results :] I want a distinction please!
The New Paper - Flap at NTU over tenure review. 300 lecturers may have to go. Crap news, but i like this article. Good enough to humiliate the committee i think?
Anyway, i found this on the net, which i thought was meaningful. Read it, if you're feeling down right now.
Broken Dreams
As children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God
Because He was my friend.
As children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God
Because He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him
In peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help
With ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried,
"How could you be so slow?"
"My child," He said, "What could I do?
You never did let go."
No comments:
Post a Comment