MUGGING OFFICIALLY STARTS AFTER I END THIS POST :]
hah, i think its abit too late huh.
I want my 8points! :D
Just like how Babypooh wants me! :D
Tsk.
The 'Biology Matters' yellow textbook is simply a zillionbillionmillion times much better than the dinosaur egg one :D
Its like, i was hoping to get better marks than the others with that book!
Then i realise that everyone's rushing to get that book before Bio paper.
Gah D:
Friday - Physics
Monday - Social studies + Chemistry
Tuesday - Biolgy
Wednesday - Elementary Math
Thursday - Additional Math
Friday - History
there is nothing wrong using the internet as a reference for my essay right?
Gonna mug now!
Brainwashing :D
I love chem and miss mok I love chem and miss mok
I love chem and miss mok I love chem and miss mok
I love chem and miss mok I love chem and miss mok
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment