WHY ITALY??!!
ZIDANE!!! how can you be so stupid man?!
go knock other pple for wad??
retard lar you.
sum kind of captain you are huhs..
disappointed arh!!
and that stupid Trezeguet!!
cant even kick a penalty goal..
SEE LAR! make france lose.
nvM.. YOU RAWK FRANCE!!
=================================
Those powerful words..
2nite and tml morning is the day
sad sad sad sad sad.. :c
if you think its a joke,
den i tell you now
that i take it seriously..
i was trying to force it out.
and i realised ;
so thats what God wants me to go thru
so thats what God has planned for me -
a rocky road..
I hate you for being so unfair.
I hate you for being so inconsiderate.
I hate you for being so ignorant
tell me when will be the day tt i can take all these words back.
Cherish. people.., ... Cherish!!!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment