Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy one year anniversary to
gundi and kirei (:
stay sweet & loving yah! (:


~times passes fastfastfast~

history down.
math down.
music down.
geograpy?
english?
literature?
chinese?
science?
OHNO!

and i just realise something!
IVE NEVER TAKEN TAXI HOME ALONE BEFORE!
me stingy?
nawww.

1. Does anyone know where is 11 Glasgow Road?

2. my house is in the middle of
yiochukang, serangoon and kovan? (:

3. you have to rightleftrightleftrightleft
to reach my house.

4. I dont know what to tell the taxi driver!
Yiochukang? serangoon? kovan?
Philips Avenue? Rosyth Road?
11 Glasgow Road?


it will be even worse if they ask me how to go.
im a LU CHI ; road idiot.

anyway, had two free periods today again (:
wongwong went home before science!
and yanru's words are encouraging! (:
you're the first one who said those things to me (:
thanks alot! (:
nevermind about *them yeah (:
dont think about it anymore! (:

my ears seem to be weird.
i rather listen to the four muskeeters' singing
than *someothernoise*

and two-oners!
rest assured, phy and i didnt sabo anyone
to go for the science thingy (:
we drew lots okay!


its gonna be in caps from here on

AND I THINK SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE MORE
SENSITIVE TOWARDS YOUR SUPPOSEDLY GOOD FRIENDS.
OR PERHAPS THE EYES ARE JUST TOO BUSY LOOKING AT OTHERS
THAT YOU NEGLECT THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
CLOSEST TO YOU.
" I DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU AINT MY GOOD FRIEND ANYMORE
AND I TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX "
THIS IS THE IMPRESSION YOU ARE GIVING OTHERS NOW.
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO AROUND AND CHECK
WHAT DO MOST PEOLE THINK OF YOU NOW.
AND I MEAN THE GIRLS OKAYYY.
YEAH I ADMIT YOU ARE INDEED ATTRACTIVE
AND THE CAPTURER OF OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.
BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO CERTAIN THINGS.
DONT ENJOY TOO MUCH THAT YOU END UP LOSING
EVERYTHING IN THE END.
THINK FOR YOURSELF THINK FOR OTHERS THINK FOR ME.
and please, keep your hands to youself.

i promisepromisepromise that this will be
the last post.
after this, everything will sound happyhappy (:
and please dont anyhow jump to conclusions
as to who im talking about
.
i just feel that you should know
what the majority thinks of you now.
get out of your comfort zone.

I DONT WANNA HAVE PIANO LATER.
I DIDNT PRACTICE LUH.
DIEEEEEEE.

No comments: