Bertrice
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(39)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(9)
I want to blog about Netball BarbequeueI want to b...
I thank God for a wonderful day yesterdaybecause h...
I thank God for this wonderful day :D shall talk a...
I have a sudden urge to blog. Getting kinda emotio...
No title
Ohmytian.SA1 results are like !@#$%^&*Totally prep...
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ERNIE NAH :]
I just dont love you no more.Yesyesyes, Ironman to...
This is what i terribly feel like doing now.Englis...
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(109)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(101)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(16)
About Me
.:o:. n_n .:o:.
View my complete profile
Saturday, May 17, 2008
First day in Newyork :]
Pardon the blur photos, most of the photos were taken on the bus.
And we went to
Central Park
, the place where Enchanted was filmed i guess.
Beautiful scenery :D
and
Rockefeller centre,
see that Ice skating rink, MNMs shop and Hersheys ? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment