I want to blog about Netball Barbequeue
I want to blog about Mini Olympics.
But my laziness is discouraging me from doing so :D
It's a boring saturday. Stuck at home.
My Saturday's usually packed like siaooooo.
Ohyeah, Heart.Sports starts again next saturday :D Hahaha.
Mama's forcing me to go for math tution later,
when im totally not in the mood to.
I think i'll just stone there and stare at the same question for 2hours.
I wanna get high. I wanna get high.
Can someone one share a joke with me
Or at least tell me a piece of good news !?
Its been longggg,
ever since i heard something that i really wanted to hear.
Better end of this post,
before i start typing confidential nonsense :D
Off to my Biology essays!
Why. why are you doing this.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment