Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I have a sudden urge to blog. Getting kinda emotional now.
Awww man.
I think the Earthquake in China and Cyclone in Myanmmar
made me realise how important it is to treasure the people around us.
You'll never know when God decides to take them away.
And recently, a friend just got admitted to hospital because of dengue.
Even the shows that ive been addicted to now
keep having storylines whereby people lose their loved ones.
Unknowingly,
I allowed all those weird and negative stuffs
that have been happening either to me or around me lately,
to keep replaying in my mind, affecting me horrendously.
[ I wonder if this is correct term to use ]
This is the second time im falling down the pit because of you.
After that year, i felt so blind and stupid and
even swore in God's name that i'll not allow it to happen again.
Never ever.
Yet, im allowing history to repeat itself , with more obstacles this time.

No comments: